Electrical Engineer - Highways
A large Engineering Consultancy are urgently seeking an Electrical Engineer for an on going Highway supervision project in Georgia. This role is for an immediate start for a minimum duration of 12 months. Requirements are as follows:
- Minimum BSc Electrical Engineering
- 15+ Years Experience
- The Electrical Engineer should have experience in electrical safety particularly with temporary/mobile/portable installations and commissioning.
- It would be very advantageous should the Electrical Engineer have some experience in the use of explosives in tunnelling concerning the blasting mechanisms used e.g. NATM with regard to Safety and experience in the review of Contractor’s tunnel blasting techniques.
- Review all the schematic Electrical Drawings provided in the Shop Drawings and Design (if any) provided by the Contractor.
- Review the Method Statements and other submissions submitted by the Contractor in relation to electrical installations and some E&M installations e.g dust removal tube(s) from the tunnels, from excavation face (5 metres) to the exit/entry portals(s) of the 5No tunnels.
- Electrical installations in the Control centre(s).
- Review electrical masks drawings and installations method statements for the 4No. interchanges.
- Attendance as required or directed at meetings with the Employer and Contractor involving electrical installations along the Highway corridor.
- Attending meetings with Utility stakeholders if and when directed by the Employer/Engineer concerning location/relocation of electrical installations.
- Provide input in the Monthly Progress Report with regard to the Electrical Works along the Highway corridor
For more information please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org