Asbestos Air Monitoring Analyst - Up to £28k, Romford, Essex
Position: Asbestos Air Monitoring Analyst
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 + vehicle + fuel card + benefits
Location: Romford, Essex
There is a fantastic position available for an experienced asbestos analyst to join a leading UKAS accredited asbestos consultancy who remain at the top with best practise in the asbestos industry. Independently run, they have been trading for over 30 years and have worked with clients in the government departments, local authorities and hotels and utilities, to name a few.
They are looking to expand their enthusiastic team and are seeking fully qualified Asbestos Surveyors (P402/RSPH3) who have a minimum of two years industry experience. You will have a keen eye for detail and be enthusiastic in developing your skills within the company.
To be considered for this role you must be P403 and P404 qualified with a minimum of two years industry experience within as asbestos analyst role. As travelling from site to site is a role requirement, possessing a full UK driving licence is essential and must have a flexible working approach to any out of hours work which may be required.
- Carry out 4 stage clearances, smoke, background, leak reassurance, visual, re-occupation and personal air testing.
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of the Health and Safety legislation in regard to asbestos
- Collating collected data and generating reports in a timely manner.
- Developing and maintaining excellent client relationships.
- Any ad-hoc duties required to aid the development of the company.
If you would like to hear more about this position and the fantastic benefit package it offers, please contact Angelina on 0121 442 4800, or alternatively email email@example.com for your consideration.
Commutable locations: Dartford, Southend-On-Sea, Watford, Luton, St Albans, Cambridge