Regional Manager - East Africa
An expanding Multi Disciplinary Engineering group are looking for a Regional Manager to lead further growth in the East African region from the Nairobi office.
- Develop a strategy to achieve growth targets
- Prepare annual budgets
- Business performance and managment
- Oversee Feasibility Studies and Consultancy assignments
- Overall office/region responsibility
Candidates should possess:
- BSc/MSc in Engineering field
- Strong experience in managing multi-disciplinary Industrial, Infrastructure or Buildings projects
- Previous Business Development skills
- Strong, established network of clients and contacts in Kenya and East Africa
This is a permanent, long term position and excellent opportunity to lead a rapidly expanding consultancy to the next level.